Many iPhone users have been waiting to jailbreak their iPhone. Now they can jailbreak their iPhone using the Absinthe jailbreak tool.
If you are wondering why to jailbreak here? Is the answer Apple restricts its devices under its ecosystem to allow limited apps from the app stores? To unlock its full potential, We can jailbreak it using Absinthe jailbreak.
With a jailbroken iPhone you can use your device with root access. You can gain access to all third party application which is not presented on Apple app store.
If you are not aware of Jailbreak process then here is a short guide about it. Once Jailbreak process is done, then you can get full control of your ios device. After that, you can install some awesome Cydia tweaks, and you can customize your device according to your requirements.
You can install the theme and many other tweaks for your ios device. Without jailbreak, it’s not possible as Apple are not allowing to make a change to its ios systems. Cydia tweaks required some modifications in ios root to give all the best possible jailbreak tweaks to its users.
Absinthe Jailbreak Tool is one of the best tool available to jailbreak ios device, and many users have successfully jailbreak its device using Absinthe jailbreak tool. Some users are getting an error, and today we are going to solve this error with this guide. When jailbreak process is about to be done absinthe.exe stops giving the following message that the absinthe.exe stopped working.
How to Fix to the absinthe.exe stopped working
- First Solutions is to run absinthe.exe in administrator mode, for this, you need to click right on absinthe.exe and then run as administrator.
- Disconnect internet connect.
- Disable firewall and antivirus.
- Unzip both the packages into a single folder and then try installing the absinthe.
- Always make sure that have the latest version of iTunes.
- If you face problem signifying a problem with VPN toggle VPN on/off button from setting and switch off the VPN.
- If the error appears when clicking the Jailbreak button the problem is with the extraction. Extract the data package and absinthe into the absinthe.exe though you will get an error it certainly will solve the problem.
- Always take a backup before initiate jailbreaking your phone if something goes wrong u still can restore your data in case if some problem occurs.
If you have followed each step carefully, then your absinthe.exe stopped working problem would have solved by now.